What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

wow now the jackpot went up to 65 Million Euro

keep growing I don't mind more money ;) I love it!


Next draw is on friday! Which also has a 21 Million jackpot at Euro Jackpot


As I play both lotteries its an exciting week again! ;) winning the jackpot is in my vortex, therefore done! All I do is watch and enjoy the unfolding of my winnings :)





No comments:

Post a Comment