What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Friday, September 6, 2013

The day before

Ok so tomorrow it is! The day I receive 27 Million Euro! Thanks to being precise ;)

I love the number that was chosen for me... I learnt to love it along the way and I sure wear the T-Shirt right now ;)

Here is a video I made today of the street-sign I encountered yesterday, followed by a quick walk to the two 27 above a door across the street!


I also attach two images one of the street-sign and one of the two 27!


All in all I am now living the dream more then ever and am visualizing a lot in sheer joy and keep feeling how I will feel when I have the money in my account. As I am establishing that feeling of freedom, love, happiness, security since a while now.

Tomorrow I will spread the good news for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment