What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Monday, September 9, 2013

Changing the angle

Hm I realised I had been thinking underneath that I was doing the meditations and visualizations in order to attract the jackpot!

Wrong - I now no longer need to do anything TO ATTRACT it.

As it is already done! I am now living day to day with the knowledge and the vibrational match and happiness that I am a multimillionaire and am just doing all these things out of sheer joy because it feels great and I am now constantly aligned!

It feel amazing to be a jackpot winner!!!!! Wooohooooo I am on top of the world!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment