What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Sunday, September 8, 2013

The day after ;)

So I did not receive my jackpot so fast! It would have been after 19 days already.

I am still super happy, feeling total abundance though because I know deep within that I receive a jackpot! It is key that you already have the emotions of what you are about to attract for the outside to match your inside!

I am super appreciative for the things that happened, the last three days gave a huge boost in belief due to the extreme visualizations and meditations I did. (thanks to the jackpot 27 and the signs around 27)

Now the learning is this: I was as I wrote: "FLABBERGASTED" when I saw the jackpot! Why?! Because deep within I wasn't expecting it yet! The underlying belief was that it felt TOO EASY
Now there is no such thing as too easy unless you believe so.... I created a feeling that it was too easy subconsciously... so the universe said ok...

I was my own roadblock! Which is fine I love to grow while I do this I love the journey and as I am already as happy as I can be it is all fine.

I think it is good I set myself 90 days as a goal cause if I had set a year it would have felt even more "too easy" after 19 days... I should not even have set 90 days because the UNIVERSE can work super fast and in this case even the 90 days made 19 days feel too easy! LOL

I was on the right track I already created a jackpot within reach in my reality however I said: too easy on a subconcious level... Universe said... ok we make it harder too match your expectation!

Expectation creates... so now I continue having fun on this inner journey to become the alignment of my 27 million Euros! Everything happens for a reason and at the perfect time!
Yesterdays jackpot was an important step forward! ;)


Oh I did win 2,50 Euro -which I am grateful for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment