What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

27 Million Jackpot again!!!! Wooohooo

Now that was fast manifestation, another 27 Million Euro Jackpot this friday!!!
This time Euro Millones - Somehow I had expected to win in this one anyhow! ;)



Now I know for sure the 27 Million are in my vortex already and all I have to do is RELAX and ALLOW, RELAX and ALLOW! :)

If i get it this friday or another does not matter I know I get it sooner rather than later and I enjoy the unfolding of it in front of me! I am already so thrilled and happy to see I manifested two 27 Million jackpots in a row! wooohoooo how awesome is this... just like the house-number above that door last week showed me two 27's! The universe loves me!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment