What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 15 omg! the saturday jackpot is 27 Million Euro!!!!

I was walking through the city with the wifey today when we suddenly came across a sign standing on the walkway stating Saturday's Jackpot 27 Million Euros!

I wanted to take a picture but didn't had my phone on me... I will go back tomorrow I think to shoot it... wow I was flabbergasted I did not expect a jackpot of precisely 27 Million already this saturday! I had looked up online earlier today what the jackpot for saturday was but it hadn't been displayed yet! WOW its online now though http://www.tipp24.com/
It looks like this:

MAN!!! How cool is this?!?! I thought ok this is the sign, I went inside and bought a ticket!

Now it sure gets better, we walk out and talk about it in amazement when my wife shouts out: OMG do you see that?!?! I am like no what? Two 27's right there in front of us!

And sure enough at the house in front of use left and right above the door are two 27!!!!

I LOVE THIS - two days to go!!! Let the games begin! ;D








No comments:

Post a Comment