What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Saturday, September 21, 2013

and it keeps growing...

The Jackpot is now at 53 Million Euro for next tuesdays drawing!


Today is a small one of 4 Million.

In general I focus less on it than I did at the start of the blog... its all done for me already really. I visualize for fun every few days automatically either during the day or in the bathtub or at night in bed before sleeping. The focus is completely on the things I am going to do with setting up a games development studio in the Caribbean.. hiring people and friends. Sharing the winning with friends and family etc.... it is a very joyful thing to do at all times. I also keep meditating and being thankful for everything in my life and al around just living extremely happy. Life is great! Especailly enjoying the little things starting with a hot coffee each morning! ;)




1 comment: