What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 13 another sign

I am back from the weekend in the south of germany where I had been visiting my family.
Didn't really get to update the blog from there...

So I am in a bus back to Berlin and we get into a traffic jam, I decide to buy me a beer from the driver.
I ask him and he told me they were already out of beer and the last person that looked for one didn't find any left in the fridge. I had a look anyhow and was about to give up when I saw one last one buried under the water bottles :D I told him oh I found one!! He said: No way - wow - you are really lucky you should play the lottery!

!!! I smiled and told him I sure do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment