What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jim Carrey on Law of Attraction

Didn't know until today he has also used LOA all his life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g1LBFC17Lw

So tomorrow 65 million!!! Wooohoooo!!


or

:)


2 comments:

  1. Hi rd Lamesh!
    I found your blog highly inspirational! Exactly what I needed to find right now! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience!
    Xxx
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello rd Lamesh!
    As Katia says, your blog is highly inspirational! No matter where we stand in our growth, example and encouragement always makes us feel better! Thank you for sharing! :)
    Graziana

    ReplyDelete