What is this all about?

I set up this blog because I know I am receiving 27 million euro or more in a lottery thru manifestation. I want people to see how its done so they can start believing in their own abilities to manifest whatever it is they desire into their life!
I have come a long way to be able to do this.
I will explain along the way! Join my blog to learn about manifestation. It is not going to take longer then 3 month but it might as well happen tomorrow. So lets see ;)

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jackpot madness ;)

So yesterday I meditate on it for fun and into my head pops that I will actually win three jackpots!
Lotto, EuroJackpot and Euromillions. Funny enough it feels way easier to me than winning one jackpot... So I put it up my vision-board an made a square behind each lottery to x them out when I win one of them and than stop playing that particular lottery...

Today I find a forum about manifestation and there is a thread about the lottery with 265 pages... I think to myself i want to see some evidence about someone who won the lottery. Randomly i pick page 163 and sure enough on there I find this:

PHOENIX, AZ--(Marketwire - Mar 8, 2013) - The Arizona Lottery announces Diane and Kerry Carmichael as the winners of the $1 million Powerball second prize for the draw on Wednesday, March 6. Remarkably, this is the couple's second Arizona Lottery win following their $2.5 million win on The Pick in December 1995. 
Diane purchased the winning Powerball Quick Pick ticket at the Arizona Lottery's Phoenix office located at 4740 E. University Drive in Phoenix. Kerry had also purchased the couple's winning The Pick ticket at the Arizona Lottery office 18 years ago. "Good things come in threes. Two down, one to go," Diane joked.
The Carmichaels are retired and reside in Tempe. They are still being paid a $125,000 annuity for their 1995 win, which will expire in December 2014. They plan to consult with their financial advisor, but say they will "resist the urge to splurge." 

Now there is someone who won twice already and who beliefs in a third winning!!! ;) After that my wife looks through a magazine she bought in Sweden and she finds in huge letters written. JACKPOT
hahaha fun


1 comment: